Tuesday, February 15, 2011

A note from Maria and Prinzessin Sophia vom Weberschlösschen

Anya Maria vom Weberschlösschen aka Anya
and Prinzessin Sophia vom Weberschlösschen
Hi Alexandra,
I've attached two pictures of our buddies for you. I've checked out your facebook page, although I don't have one of my own, but I was still able to see pictures. I just loved the "feeding time" picture of all those adorable puppies. (And also the "Lazy Co-pilot" picture stands out for me too.) Can't imagine how crazy, yet fun, it must have been, and possibly still is, for all of you with all those sweet puppies. You really do breed the best dogs. We couldn't be happier with our two. I've had a dog in my life, all of my life, and these two honestly are the most well behaved, balanced, eager to please, easy to train, happy go lucky little critters I've ever owned. I've also never seen either one of them growl or show their teeth. They truly are a pleasure to have in the house. When they play, it's better than watching TV! I still haven't mastered trimming the hair between their toes though. When I'm done with them, they look like they had a "bad haircut"! But, they don't care. They love us anyway. And, we love them.
Take care,

Patti, Kenny and the dogs

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home