Tuesday, June 29, 2010

NATC Event in N.J. June 20 2010

Jesse James and Jimmy
We had another successful NATC event at the Winnebago Scout Reservation in N.J. I meet a lot of nice people, and seen lots of nice dogs. I was especially happy to see Serge vom Weberschlösschen and owners and Vanessa and Jade vom Weberschlösschen and owners.
Our judge was Frau Heike Behring she did an excellent job judging and explaining why a certain dog got a certain Formwert or rating. It was a very long, hot and humid day but a lot of fun!
I took my new teckel boys, Jesse James and Jimmy, just a few days short of being 1 year old, both got the rating "excellent" and passed their temperament test. Michayla also was along she also received an excellent and passed the temperament test.
I also had Olivia vom Weberschlösschen along her owner was unable to bring her, she also got an excellent and passed the temperament test. In the end Jesse James got best Longhair out of all the longhair teckels, a beautiful standard wire hair bitch won BOB

Olivia getting measured 
Olivia is getting her teeth checked
BOB dogs

Serge vom Weberschlösschen

Serge is getting his teeth checked

1 Comments:

Anonymous Jeff Oehlsen said...

Stephanie and I want to thank you for your work with Olivia. Steph is doing better, and the "crew" and I cannot wait to have her back hopping around.

1:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home